Sunday 10 March 2013

Latests Creations Jan-March 2013

Buon Giorno everyone! Sorry I have been MIA I have been so busy with work. So, to quickly update you all, I am going to pop a few photos of my latest dessert ventures!

You might start to see that I am starting to diversify my baking to cheesecake & tarts, which I have always wanted to do. Just as well there is plenty of interest :)
Gorgeous Rose Swirl Giant Cupcake with Minis
                               
Cocoa & Coconut Cake Truffles

Rich White Chocolate Cheesecake

148 Cupcakes made for our school bake sale

A quick choc sponge and cream cake for a bday 

Pear & Ginger Custard Tart

Mini Bday Cupcakes 



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Miss Ouano , I am stunned by your desserts!
    Yummy!
    Love it! Your baking is the best!

    Your sincerely
    Josephine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josephine!

      Thank you for your kind words. I think I will make some special treats for our Hawaiian Group when we are nearing the end of our practices!

      Miss Ouano :)

      Delete