Sunday 7 April 2013

Brand New Mixer!

Yay! So excited!!!!!
Happy Sunday everyone! I have some exciting news...

I finally bought myself a proper stand mixer, isn't it stunning? After grocery shopping this afternoon I begged Mr to go to Briscoes on the way home, and we stopped there which is rare as shopping with me is apparently 'boring'!

I went in looking for a 'frying pan' and came out with this beauty. These usually retail for about $400 on a normal day, but today I only picked it up for $280! Now that is a bargin. Gone are the days of my hand mixer, no more cramped arms and sore backs. Now I can turn it on and walk away! Of course this is baby will be used for my home baking ventures as I usually bake my orders in a commercial kitchen.


So lets get to the mixer. The mixer is called 'The Scraper Mixer', this is because the scraper beater touches the sides of the bowl so you never have to stop and scrape with a spatula again! It also comes with a whisk attachment for eggs, cream etc, and a dough hook for pizza, pasta or bread dough.
Ooo fancy!
For more details on this mixer click here.

Well, I am now going to test this darling out!

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment